• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Domestic Season 2015

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He's not that young tbf and he looks even less young. Tough paper round, uphill and into the wind by the looks.

Fidel Edwards, what a signing eh.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Nathan Buck proving to be a huge disappointment so far
To the surprise of who, precisely?

"Mediocre Leicestershire player gets signed by Lancashire and disappoints" seems to happen stunningly regularly these days. I still can't believe that Buck made the Lions or the EPP or whatever it was.

fredfertang

To the surprise of who, precisely?

"Mediocre Leicestershire player gets signed by Lancashire and disappoints" seems to happen stunningly regularly these days. I still can't believe that Buck made the Lions or the EPP or whatever it was.
Lancashire supporters learn very early on that a measure of blind faith and optimism is a pre-requisite of their calling

fredfertang

Some bloke called Pietersen batting well for Surrey - I wonder if the selectors will have a look at him, though it is division 2 I suppose

Niall

International Coach
Some bloke called Pietersen batting well for Surrey - I wonder if the selectors will have a look at him, though it is division 2 I suppose
Strauss I can't imagine would be to keen though. :laugh:

Can we start up the Rushworth for England bandwagon yet? Been a beast for so a while now.

WalkingWicket

State 12th Man
As much as I admire Pietersen in getting to 200*, it must be remembered that this is against a Leicestershire attack, who are a long, long way off an Australian test attack.

Niall

International Coach
As much as I admire Pietersen in getting to 200*, it must be remembered that this is against a Leicestershire attack, who are a long, long way off an Australian test attack.
To be fair Kumar only managed 36 against them, Davies, Ansari, Roy and Burns who at times have been tipped for England honours also failed against them.

Not suggesting Leics have turned into world beaters or that it will mean much for KP in the long term, but its a superb knock.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well he has certainly opened the debate up. Hadn't done much this season till now but apart from Newman in the Mail it will be interesting to see if the press start a campaign to see him return.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I so hope Dunn can stick with KP for a session tomorrow morning and he makes it to 502*. Would be amazing.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the attack has clint mckay in it, so it's a long, long, long, long, long, long, long way off

Pothas

Hampshire are not very good.

Really time for some runs now from Vince, I have little hope of our bowling attack winning us any games but him scoring runs is the absolute minimum we can expect.