• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I love how unique the big 4 are. Root is just gun but his aggression is so easy. The other 3 have a clear gear and you know when they've changed but Root has easy aggression, just eases boundaries.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Meanwhile Root cruises to 36 without breaking a sweat while there's chaos around him.
haha nah, he's playing the situation well because there's a lot of open areas if u want to score, and he's doing that, but he's not exactly in complete control.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha nah, he's playing the situation well because there's a lot of open areas if u want to score, and he's doing that, but he's not exactly in complete control.
I haven't been watching every ball tbf, has looked in control from what i've seen.

hazsa19

International Regular
**** me is that scorecard genuine? What a bunch of ****wits. They simply don't deserve the tremendous support we give them after so many inept overseas tours.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
England fans, this is how we felt when KP mauled us 4 years ago on the same ground.
Haha.. yep.. payback s definitely the Best word.

Kohli = 624 runs in 7 innings
Vijay + Pujara = 713 runs in 14 innings
Jayant + Jadeja + Yadav = 633 runs in 16 innings
Everyone else = 381 runs in 28 innings

Story of India's batting this series

Think u meant Ash+Jaddu+Jayant.. awesome indeed.

Any rain around?
A cyclone expected to hit landfall in Chennai tonight. :(

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
One of the most interesting things about batsmanship is when a batsman looks like he's playing on a different pitch to the other batsmen in his team. Tendulkar and Lara used to do it a lot. KP and Ab de Villiers in recent times.

Root doing it here.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Man everyone will look iffy against these two guys in these conditions. But he looks much more comfortable than everyone else.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I think we are being a bit too generous to Root with so many open spaces on the leg side. We just have to build up dots, that's a better way of going about it then trying to buy a wicket.

indiaholic

International Captain
Man everyone will look iffy against these two guys in these conditions. But he looks much more comfortable than everyone else.
Doesn't have the footwork that the very best players of spin have.. But that is just an unfair complaint.