• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What? They both had chances at WC KO games. Ab failed, Dhoni didn't. Abdv is up there skills wise but not as someone who got **** done when it mattered.
Why are you forgetting AB's brilliant 65 not out of 45 balls under pressure in the recent rain-effective semi against NZ? He couldn't have done much better in that situation.

Zinzan

Jeez I was predicting 330-350 a few overs back, but if this goes really well for India, they could nudge 400. They'll need 14 an overs for that, unlikely but far from impossible.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Wait so we picked one spinner and only bowled him for 6 overs? Damn.

Edit: Unless we're planning on going back to Moeen in the last ten overs which would be beyond terrible.

Last edited:

Stapel

International Regular
Wouldn't be surprised by a 200 from Yuvi today.
The fact he has improved his personal highscore, at the age of 35 years, after having been sidelined for 3 years and a bit, is impressive enough. Yet, it is something I would very very much like to see. It's now or never, I guess!

vcs

350 should be possible from here.

Let's hope Dhoni goes ballistic.

Last edited:

Zinzan

So the fact it hit the cable after the ball was above waist height, it's still not a no-ball?