• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
*looks at Yuvraj and Dhoni's scores*

Not sure if it's 2007 or 2017.
man between this and Nair's 300/the last test, Australia's gonna have to do something real special to suffer anything as embarrassing.

So I'm thinking Ravi Jadeja takes all 10 in an innings

Zinzan

If England get a decent start and there is dew about, 350 might not be enough. One of the few sides going around who can chase >350 on their day.

Stapel

International Regular
So the fact it hit the cable after the ball was above waist height, it's still not a no-ball?
Sounds a bit weird to me. Was it clearly above the waist?

Another thing: hitting the stumps during a free hit..... Seems fair to make that a dot ball, regardless where the ball goes after impact.

Zinzan

Sounds a bit weird to me. Was it clearly above the waist?

Another thing: hitting the stumps during a free hit..... Seems fair to make that a dot ball, regardless where the ball goes after impact.
It was marginal tbf, I thought it looked slightly above waist height.

That hitting the stumps is weird too on the free hit.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Happened in a big bash game the other day and I still think it should be a dead ball if you get out on a free hit

Spark

Global Moderator
I think the bowlers being **** is easier to forgive than the fielding, which has been awful across all formats since Bayliss took over.
English fielding hasn't been especially good for years now. Even in the Flower peak years, England weren't an amazing catching and ground fielding side.

Zinzan

Lol. Stokes is angry at the best of times, let alone a ball boy accidentally sconing him in the face.

Raffski

School Boy/Girl Captain
English fielding hasn't been especially good for years now. Even in the Flower peak years, England weren't an amazing catching and ground fielding side.
Maybe I've just got a rose tinted view of that era but I definitely feel like the catching was better, at least until everything went to **** at the end.

What bothers me the most is the ridiculous number of throws at the stumps, concede so many needless overthrows.