• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in Australia (2 T20 & 7 ODIs)

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm now firmly in the camp that says that Johnston needs to be dropped from every form of the game by Australia

His bowling is just a ****ing liablility 9/10 times

And with that the **** finally bowls a straight ball :laugh:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thank god I don't have to sit through that any more.

Just hearing a commentator refer to Bell as "dangerous" is curdling my bourbon.

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm now firmly in the camp that says that Johnston needs to be dropped from every form of the game by Australia

His bowling is just a ****ing liablility 9/10 times

And with that the **** finally bowls a straight ball :laugh:
I dunno, his numbers in T20 are pretty good. Worth his place in this format IMO.

---

Wow, that's quite a catch. Geez he hit that hard.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You're just going to have to get used to Bell being a good batsman. It's not 2005 anymore.
Bollocks he is. Like dining out on the **** our blokes dished up this summer proves that. Jury still well and truly out IMO mate.

Plus, his melon is so punchable.