• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in Australia (2 T20 & 7 ODIs)

Oscillatingmind

U19 Cricketer
I know the world cups coming up but I'm starting to think its time to significantly cut ODI's, the 3 hours thing is just so much closer to every other sport, it works more because of that then anything else.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Watson stop being so ****ing good please
All he is doing is bowling good deliveries. It is nothing inspirational, he is just keeping it simple - other T20 bowlers should take note, because he really is showing how to bowl medium pace on a slow pitch.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
And Mark Butcher made a great ton against our attack in 01. They building a statue to him?
Given that he's scored runs all over the show in the last 18 months it's hardly the same. Just wanted to show that he had faced a good attack in that time.

I was also reliably informed throughout 2010 that Hilfenhaus/Bollinger/Johnson/Harris/Siddle were all better bowlers than Anderson and co so I don't know where this poor attack thing has come from all of a sudden :ph34r:

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I know the world cups coming up but I'm starting to think its time to significantly cut ODI's, the 3 hours thing is just so much closer to every other sport, it works more because of that then anything else.
But that is why we love cricket. It's nothing like "every other sport", and it shouldn't try to be.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All he is doing is bowling good deliveries. It is nothing inspirational, he is just keeping it simple - other T20 bowlers should take note, because he really is showing how to bowl medium pace on a slow pitch.
Hope he bowls this well on the slowish pitches at the WC.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Given that he's scored runs all over the show in the last 18 months it's hardly the same. Just wanted to show that he had faced a good attack in that time.

I was also reliably informed throughout 2010 that Hilfenhaus/Bollinger/Johnson/Harris/Siddle were all better bowlers than Anderson and co so I don't know where this poor attack thing has come from all of a sudden :ph34r:
Dougeh!!!!

They bowled ****. That's where the poor attack idea came from :ph34r: