• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Redbacks

International Captain
@Greg Baum renegades giving away tickets to next match. didn't take long.

Strugglin in the big V?

27k at last nights game and 29k in Sydney though.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One thing I learnt from the test match is that CA ****ed up producing the ads for Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Renegades back in July

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Enjoyed the Jason Krejza interview at the end of the game
"Why did you drop the catch"
"The crowd they really didn't like me".

Excellent so they swore at him enough that he dropped a catch.

Spikey

And ftr:
One thing I learnt from the test match is that CA ****ed up producing the ads for Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Renegades back in July

This post is about the ads for the Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Renegades match: "SEE CHRIS GAYLE AND DAVID WARNER......

benchmark00

Was at a charity function with Hersch a few months ago, tried to pick up a couple of lesbians.

So you betcha he's havin' a crack at Yatesy.

Spikey

Hobart the Moneyball team | Live Cricket, Cricket Scores, Cricket News | Fox Sports

now I haven't actually watched that. But I would have thought given every team bar the Thunder have pretty much just gone down state lines, the Thunder therefore are the only possible money ball team. And tbf, I liked how they did their squad. But then they got screwed over by Warner and Hughes being good and bad. Still I think they had the right-ish idea