• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: Did he know?
The story goes that he was chatting one of them up, and he didn't know she was that way inclined, then her girlfriend came up, he thought something suss was going on, so he asked one of the minders what the go was, he then went back and had another dip.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The story goes that he was chatting one of them up, and he didn't know she was that way inclined, then her girlfriend came up, he thought something suss was going on, so he asked one of the minders what the go was, he then went back and had another dip.
:laugh: WAG.

benchmark00

If they get less than 200 my pants are coming off and they're not going back on.

tbf they were never on to start off with, but still.

Spikey

Did it last week. A really good signing. Up there with Thomas

Those two aren't the best signings just because they play for Somerset i swear

Andre

International Regular
Yeah van der Merve a very good get for them, seen him play lots of good T20 cricket.

Anyone reckon his action looks a bit suss tonight? Every time I've seen him he's looked very pure but looks a bit funny today.