• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I went to bed during SA's innings and they were looking good with Duminy and Kallis in, I think. Thought they'd post about 250-260. They fall in a heap?

Edit: scorecard looks like some disciplined bowling. Cummins came back well after his first over went for 16. Looks like they all bowled well.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cracking game, sets the test series up nicely whoever wins. Low scoring one dayers like this are so much better than 320 plays 280.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Hussey's ability to soak up pressure is amazing. He keeps rotating the strike, hits the odd boundary and always stays till the end. Closest thing to Bevan since um Bevan himself

ganeshran

International Debutant
Oz should still win this. Hussey usually doesnt crack under pressure and he will get the strike sooner or later. SA need a hat trick

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Haha, Watson out for 49 for probably the 49th time in his career.

Played Australia. Now carry that form into the Test series please.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Cant get any bigger fail than that Foxsports ad i just saw for the Big Bash, Brendon Julian acting fail again....