• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would you send them out again if they fail follow on target?

be a shellshocked dressing room and you might nip a couple out quickly again.

Flem274*

123/5
Would you send them out again if they fail follow on target?

be a shellshocked dressing room and you might nip a couple out quickly again.
**** yes. Even if Johnson shunts it up, your fifth bowler is in Godlike form and the South African's will be busy wondering wtf is going on whilst Harris and whoever (keep Watto bowling imo) take the new ball.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Would you enforce the follow on?
Yeah I would. South Africa's biggest hope of getting back into this is Steyn running through Australia for SFA and giving them some momentum back; they're reaming at the moment and getting amongst the top order again could really seal it right now.

That and I'd enforce it 99% of the time anyway.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
SIDDLE!! Huge heart searches for run outs all day, etc.

This is the best session of Cricket I have seen in a LONG time.