• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No way wade would have got gloves to that catch btw.

I enjoy eds positivity here. Fine line between that and the stumping debacle from the first test though.
Unfair on Wade

That was a very simple catch and Dhoni ended up diving almost after he caught it because his footwork was so bad

Spark

Global Moderator
i might be seeing things but i could've sworn clarke just smacked a six over mid-off that the comms seem to have completely missed

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
'Can understand where Snicko is coming from.' Because it obviously just forms opinions like the rest of us

uvelocity

International Coach
cricinfo said:
Sharma to Clarke, no run, another appeal for a strangle down leg. Sehwag is the man, from short midwicket, who is appealing the loudest and the longest as this swings down the leg side and Dhoni collects it. Replays show no edge. If they had suspected an edge but were not sure, the umpires could have gone to the third umpire to see if the catch was clean
so this is a thing now

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@BCCI Hi, Clarke just hit a six over cover. Why didn't you & the other commentators even make a mention of it? #askravi #asksunny