• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in England (The Ashes)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see SOMEONE bowling with some intensity and belief that they can win the match.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Flintoff really is a great bowler.

And just as I finish typing that, he takes another. What a performance this is.

Top_Cat

Wow, superb bowling from Flintoff. Wonderful stuff. Best over of the series and a magnificent ball to get Ponting. Not much he could do with that.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Top_Cat said:
Wow, superb bowling from Flintoff. Wonderful stuff. Best over of the series and a magnificent ball to get Ponting. Not much he could do with that.
That over stands up against anything you care to name really. Phenomenal.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
One of the best overs I've ever seen and potentially one of the most significant in England's cricketing history. Flintoff should surely be MotM even in the increasingly unlikely instance of an English loss.

Top_Cat

Jones on to trundle. Excellent move by Vaughan I reckon. Once he gets warmed up. :D

I'm still in awe of that over from Flintoff. W-O-W.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Top_Cat said:
Jones on to trundle. Excellent move by Vaughan I reckon. Once he gets warmed up. :D

I'm still in awe of that over from Flintoff. W-O-W.
W . . . . (nb) W actually. :p