• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in England T20s and ODIs

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Does Ponting have a weak bladder, because he seems to need to go off for an over or two around this time every match?

King Pietersen

International Captain
Whilst I really like Atherton as a commenator, sometimes I wish he was working for the ECB.
You'd just have to hope that he didn't take Hussain with him. Atherton names someone who'd actually offer something to the ODi side, with his power and timing, so Hussain goes on to name all the young batsmen he's heard of whilst watching county cricket, in the hope he comes across someone good. I like Hussain's technical analysis at times, but his judgement of players is downright abysmal.

Shah is terrible. Seriously, ditch this whole team.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Pretty much assumed we have, tbh.
Either that, or just pack the team full of young guns, like the afforementioned Hales and Northeast. Would be waay more interesting to watch and it would probably benefit them when they would come to play test cricket in the future.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
You'd just have to hope that he didn't take Hussain with him. Atherton names someone who'd actually offer something to the ODi side, with his power and timing, so Hussain goes on to name all the young batsmen he's heard of whilst watching county cricket, in the hope he comes across someone good. I like Hussain's technical analysis at times, but his judgement of players is downright abysmal.

Shah is terrible. Seriously, ditch this whole team.
Tbh, I don't really know about Hales at all. I just think Atherton is pretty thoughtful, it would be good if we had people like that in the administration.

stumpski

International Captain
Ah well - you know we're in big trouble when we're relying on two Middlesux players to bail us out, and so it proved. What's our biggest ODi defeat vs Australia, have we at least avoided that yet?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bowling off spin to Dimi probably not the best idea of all time when Lee and Siddle still have 11 overs between them.