• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Soft dismissal in the end, although well played Starc

At least we got a good draft winner though :cool: Hard luck WW.

Aussie lead sweep (Closed)

Scratched;

Spikey 69er
Social 78
GIMH 79
Viscount Tom 94
Adders 99
OS 101

Still in contention;

Zinzan 116

WW 128
SOC 132
Justo 164
Swingpazee 188
Gnske 206
Compton 253

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks mate. Still not done it, but only played once in the last 3 or so weeks, been so busy, got a big house move coming up so been getting stuff ready for that. Best score still 86, had 3 of them frustratingly, one of them included a 9 as well. Coach thinks I should do it easy though. Going away for 2 weeks golf in Spain soon, so hoping to break it then.
Yeah, your swing looks alright. Maybe reset your goal to 82 to get that number out of your head? Golf in Spain sounds like a tough way to spend some time too. I caddied for a mate over that way about 13 years ago, some beautiful courses.

morgieb

England to lose at least 5 wickets chasing this.
Yeah I expect England to lose a few wickets, but it probably would've required a lead of 150+ to give Australia a sniff at victory. As it stands England will get home, albeit I expect with a bit of skin off their backs.

Top_Cat

This innings has a few early wickets followed by a Root 50 to take the win written all over it.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I expect England to lose a few wickets, but it probably would've required a lead of 150+ to give Australia a sniff at victory. As it stands England will get home, albeit I expect with a bit of skin off their backs.
Yeah, I agree with this. And have been agreeing with a lot of your posts for the past 12 months when I happen upon them. Before the inning started I said 150 will give Aussie a sniff.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Yeah, your swing looks alright. Maybe reset your goal to 82 to get that number out of your head? Golf in Spain sounds like a tough way to spend some time too. I caddied for a mate over that way about 13 years ago, some beautiful courses.
Thanks, it's getting there. Made some more changes, particularly to my driver swing, and now getting it out there a decent distance, clocked one at 326 yards with GAME Golf the other week which was nice. Not really too bothered about the goal now though, just enjoying playing. If I get there, I get there, but not putting any pressure on. Need to start actually practising if I'm going to have a chance of some decent golf in Spain though. Amazing courses in Spain. Playing Alcaidesa Links while we're out there, which looks incredible. Can't wait!

#YessusPleasus