• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

ajdude

International Coach
imagine if these two got us home

and then spudded it up for the rest of the series and we lose 4-1

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Even though Australia may end up losing this test, I have seen enough before lunch to say Australia will likely dominate rest of the series. It's a matter of taking the England bowlers on and it's very easy to score against them. I think Rogers sets a negative tone for Australia with his dogged batting. He only looks to survive. I think Shaun Marsh will be better opening with Warner.
Good call.

Son Of Coco

One of my mates knows this Wood character. I assume he was a junior at the club he played at over there years ago. Got some free tickets for the game off him, but unfortunately missed his chance to poison the prick at the same time.

Son Of Coco

It's an attacking field again, good to see. But wouldn't you not completely block off the onside so Watto might get himself tangled around his front pad trying to hit it there?.