• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
So I'd have to endure 4 days of no Ashes cricket if there's a result today? Can I just sleep until then?

At least during the gap week there's the Hungarian Grand Prix that weekend. I think.

Howe_zat

Audio File
It's an attacking field again, good to see. But wouldn't you not completely block off the onside so Watto might get himself tangled around his front pad trying to hit it there?.
This is ignoring the tried and tested slice to gully. It's one of his greatest hits

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
Why ruin a good day by paying money to see a bunch of nancies kick each other?
Could be worse, in my country "football" means paying $100 to go see a bunch of steroid-injected overmuscular guys stand around for 3 hours and occasionally run a few yards.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One depressing thing about Broad bowling well in the first Test, is we won't get calls for his head after one bad performance, followed by a godly spell.

It's like an annual event.:(

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
I don't know why but "Shane Watson" strikes me as an extremely Australian name.

Just like "Francois de Villiers" would be like the prototypical South African name.

Flem274*

123/5
This is ignoring the tried and tested slice to gully. It's one of his greatest hits
Ah good old Slice of Gully. Others on the tracklist include I Could Have Reviewed, Under the Knee Roll, Give it Away, Suck My Referral, One Hot Nick and Edge (Aw No).