• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blues have been planning for this series for months so dropping Nicho would be an absolute panic move

duffer

Premiership winner Shane Flanagan has given St George Illawarra a subtle reminder of his coaching credentials as the Dragons step up their search for a new head coach. Flanagan has emerged as one of the leading contenders for the Dragons job after the club was knocked back by their preferred candidate, Jason Ryles.

Hey, maybe if we start cheating we won't finish last. On the other hand, has it come to this?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sensational second half here (barring Johnson's head knock - hope he's OK).

ashley bach

International Captain
Tremendous performance from the boys tonight after having to defend for their lives in the first half. Confirmation they aren't pretenders.
All fans holding their breath though until news comes through on SJ's head clash...fingers crossed all is good.

Son Of Coco

And this is why I am not sure if Nicho Hynes will handle origin. Sharks get touched up by the top teams too often.

Burgey

50 points in a game rule means Cronulla now gone. But they were always pretenders anyway

Shady Slim

International Coach
the sharks getting burgered is excellent for rugby league, both because it knocks them out of title contention and because i revel in the misfortune of those from the shire

Burgey

Truly the King’s birthday today

I’ve rarely seen a bloke play himself out of a rep jumper which had already been fitted out for him like Hynes did last night

Burgey

There’s something which doesn’t look right about Burton wearing seven. I know there’s really no diffiernce between six and seven most of the time as they play a lot on different sides, but I can’t help but think he’d be better as a running 5/8 than a creative half.

Shady Slim

International Coach
it really doesn’t help our cause that at this point career wise i really think oloapu does not offer anything

not only is it putting too much burden onto burton but it also stifles kiraz

ashley bach

International Captain
I’ve rarely seen a bloke play himself out of a rep jumper which had already been fitted out for him like Hynes did last night
Yeah Nicho had an absolute horror time of it yesterday, almost certainly the worst game of his life.
But the fact is he was the best player in the game last year winning the Dally M by a record margin. He's also had an exceptionally good season
this year up until that game. If they're going to dump him based on one game then it's a really poor showing of faith from the selectors.
Still a class act and predicting common sense will prevail in the end. Man of the match in origin 2 if the blues win certainly wouldn't be a shock.