• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Shady Slim

International Coach
doggies on the rebuild i'm so ****in jacked

though i do think melbourne might jag another comp this year if i am being honest

Kraken

International 12th Man
doggies on the rebuild i'm so ****in jacked

though i do think melbourne might jag another comp this year if i am being honest
they were garbage in the trials lol don’t think they’ll be as good as everyone thinks they will be

honestly I think parra have a better chance than Melbourne of winning (and lord knows they ain’t winning either)

Shady Slim

International Coach
they were garbage in the trials lol don’t think they’ll be as good as everyone thinks they will be

honestly I think parra have a better chance than Melbourne of winning (and lord knows they ain’t winning either)
there's going to be some growing pains and i'm worried barrett will move players around unnecessarily in a rough opening few weeks but once everyone clicks it will roll... averillo isn't a halfback's ass though it should be flanagan

i think that parra are no chance, i'm expecting another year like last year where there's a clear top four and then the bottom half of the eight are closer to the team in sixteenth than they are to the team in fourth imho

Kraken

International 12th Man
there's going to be some growing pains and i'm worried barrett will move players around unnecessarily in a rough opening few weeks but once everyone clicks it will roll... averillo isn't a halfback's ass though it should be flanagan

i think that parra are no chance, i'm expecting another year like last year where there's a clear top four and then the bottom half of the eight are closer to the team in sixteenth than they are to the team in fourth imho
yeah you’re 100% right - averillo is a good player but not a 7. Flanagan is the best player for the role - but it’s clear baz doesn’t like him for some reason (Robbo flicked him too so maybe he’s a ****?)

yeah not too sure on that take tbh - if anything I think the comp is even closer this season, I think there’s realistically 13 sides that can make the 8 (don’t have your lads in there unfortunately)

Enjoy Dufty btw lol

Shady Slim

International Coach
as i've said on here before we moved to penrith recently, and we're about an eight minute walk from the stadium

and we can literally hear the bunker lol, and all the booing and cheering etc

Shady Slim

International Coach
averillo's not a halfback so it's not his fault he's not cut out for it but other than that i'm really pleased with these signs from the first two

atm looking a real threat, just a bit clunky and disjointed as the new combos begin to work out. if burns could pass to his winger the foxx probably would have had us a hatty tonight, but still, great progress from the doggies!

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How is Yeo still on by the way? I thought get Ng the wobbly boots meant a stint on the sideline.

And the call of 'held' for the QLD penalty was massively premature.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Watching the start of this. I remember when an Origin game was full of stars who were well known in NZ. Now I only know who 3 or 4 them are. Will go to bed but hope Queensland win (started supporting them at school when Graeme Lowe was coach and they had Wally, Mal, and Alfie).