• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gee they played well!
Best win in three years tbh.Still hoping they finish fifth because Penrith or Melbourne will throttle them week one. Better off playing eighth and having a decent shot at jagging a win, though no guarantee with Parra

Loling at the comms though. Had them dead and buried for a month. One win and they’re “Parra are back in the hunt.” 4th-5th best side at their highest

1630159800749.jpeg

Hurricane2

U19 Cricketer
You guys want a tipping contest for the playoffs. Get your tips in by 8pm New Zealand time tomorrow night (Thursday)

Rules:
Round one - 1 point per correct tip, 1 point bonus for tipping an upset where TAB odds on the Wednesday are $2.50 or more.
Hopefully that rule twist not too complex or confusing.

Hurricane's tips

Hurricane's Round one tips
1) Manly - Upset
2) Roosters
3) Panthers
4) Knights - Upset

Last edited:

Shady Slim

International Coach
i think if ever there were a finals in which the higher ranked team wins every game it would be this one, which pains me to say - the league is just painful in its predictability this year tbqh

except for the mighty bulldogs whooping the tiges ofc, giving us a big sign of what’s to come next year

Hurricane2

U19 Cricketer
i think if ever there were a finals in which the higher ranked team wins every game it would be this one, which pains me to say - the league is just painful in its predictability this year tbqh

except for the mighty bulldogs whooping the tiges ofc, giving us a big sign of what’s to come next year
Less talking more tipping !!! get your tips in Shady Slim. At stake is the coveted Cricket Web League tipping Crown. This tipping comp used to be keenly contested every year when I was a member.

#retro #1980s # Bringbackthebiff # Blocka is the best commentator

Burgey

Having a terrible case of "It's the hope that gets you" about this weekend tbh.

Manly
Parra

Shady Slim

International Coach
and so the purple cheats go down eh!!

i reckon the panthers needed that loss to souths and the near loss to parra as a bit of a hipcheck, to remember how to close out a tight game - an art that it sorta felt like they'd lost through the season.

Shady Slim

International Coach
ripping game, well done to the panth.

cleaned up the work sweepstakes too with burton FTS and cleary CCM; good day had by all

Burgey

Meanwhile, Marshall's retirement means no current NRL player was alive the last time the mighty Parramatta Eels won the premiership. 2022 is the year. Weren't far off at all this season and will be better for the run.

_Ed_

Not hugely interested in what happens in the Indigenous-Maori game, but holy **** the challenges were impressive.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Meanwhile, Marshall's retirement means no current NRL player was alive the last time the mighty Parramatta Eels won the premiership. 2022 is the year. Weren't far off at all this season and will be better for the run.
A very low chance imo, not good in crunch games. I'd back them for top 4 though