• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mount Rushmore names of each country

Gob

International Coach
Aus - Bradman, Warne, Lillee, Gilchrist
Eng - Grace, Hobbs, Trueman, Botham
Ind - Gavaskar, Tendulkar, Kapil, Dhoni
Pak - Imran, Wasim, Miandad, Younis
SA - Pollock G, Kallis, Smith, Steyn
SL - Ranatunge, Muralidaran, Jayasuria, Sangakkara
NZ - Hadlee, Crowe, Williamson, McCullum
WI - Worrell, Sobers, Richards, Marshall

Not the best four cricketers per se but based on the influence

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I really don't know if Younis makes sense for Pakistan. I would say Fazal Mahmood, AH Kardar, Hanif, Zaheer, and Sarfaraz Nawaz all have better cases.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NZ - Hadlee, Crowe, Williamson, McCullum
Looked intuitively wrong at first glance, but upon reflection it's probably about right. Even if the odd old-timer might want a Dempster, Sutcliffe or Reid in there.

Fleming's a bit stiff but would probably be the 5th head.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Should choose according to these criteria. I'll be wrong, but I'll suggest

Bannerman
Bradman
Benaud
Border
I feel like Trumper has to be there for the growth and maybe Bradman is more suited to development. Unsure of who the ideal player for preservation would be, Border a good shout though. Smith’s been preserving test cricket in Australia hasn’t he?

bagapath

International Captain
//The four presidents were chosen to represent the nation's birth, growth, development and preservation, respectively.//

CK Naidu Gavaskar Kapil Tendulkar

Grace Hobbs Hammond Hutton

Ranatunga De Silva Murali Sangakara

Fazal Hanif Imran Misbah

Trumper Bradman Benaud Border

Headley Worrell Sobers Richards

Faulkner G Pollock Donald Kallis

Engle

State Vice-Captain
A couple names to consider for their leadership:
W.Indies - C. Lloyd who conceived and led arguably the greatest team the game has known
Pakistan - A.H. Kardar considered the father of Pakistan cricket who acquired immediate success from so young an entrant