• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most disgraceful sporting performances.....

Craig

World Traveller
Sorry for the dig, but This at around the 3:42 mark. I have never seen a bloke grab somebodies shoulder and fling them into the barriers (and they were doing well over 60km/h). He will get banned, but nothing has happened yet.

ripper868

International Coach
Am going to dust off the old snes for a game tonight

Batting lineup to start with
1. M.Casey
2. N.***ton
3. G.Allen
7. S. Lontis
8. A. Hume +
9. K. Botcher
10. T. Taylor

Feel free to plug the gaps people, my memory is shot after having not played it in 13 years.

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The batsman bloke with the mo always does well against me. Can't remember his name.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Going to nominate Tianjin Teda for their performance against the CC Mariners last night. 1-0 up with 10 minutes to go (in a dead rubber too) they started dropping like flies. Highlights included...

• Their goalkeeper going down after taking a contested cross. He looked like he'd been shot. However he managed to get up, take three steps and throw the ball halfway to the stands. Then went down again in agony.
  • 2 players going down during the jostling for position from a corner.
  • A defender going down to deflect attention from an obvious handball.

Reckon there was at least a stoppage every minute for a good 10 minute period towards the end. Ref tried his best, and dished out some yellows (as well as pushing medical staff off the pitch at one point) but there was only so much he could do. Most disgraceful thing I've ever seen on a sporting field.

Craig

World Traveller
Going to nominate Tianjin Teda for their performance against the CC Mariners last night. 1-0 up with 10 minutes to go (in a dead rubber too) they started dropping like flies. Highlights included...

• Their goalkeeper going down after taking a contested cross. He looked like he'd been shot. However he managed to get up, take three steps and throw the ball halfway to the stands. Then went down again in agony.
  • 2 players going down during the jostling for position from a corner.
  • A defender going down to deflect attention from an obvious handball.

Reckon there was at least a stoppage every minute for a good 10 minute period towards the end. Ref tried his best, and dished out some yellows (as well as pushing medical staff off the pitch at one point) but there was only so much he could do. Most disgraceful thing I've ever seen on a sporting field.
If that is happening then it should be a straight red IMO. Should do that with guys who make it so obvious they have dived. That will clean it up.