• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Socerer 01

International Vice-Captain
was Nehra not the meme guy at rcb? One season with the PM’s ipl side being fixed to win and he is now a great coach?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Also, it is very obvious if you listen to Nehra ever that he has a sharp cricketing brain and was a very trusted lieutenant of Dhoni over in CSK as well. Especially for T20s, the guy gets it. Of course, it does not mean he will fix the national side but he has more than enough credentials to deserve this role on merit, without gng into any full on conspiracy theory crap like soceror 01 here.

Sunil1z

International Debutant
Indian white ball team just irritates me . Since CT 2013 , India’s top 3 is Rohit , Dhawan and Kohli . How can you have same top order for a decade ?

Xix2565

International Debutant
Indian white ball team just irritates me . Since CT 2013 , India’s top 3 is Rohit , Dhawan and Kohli . How can you have same top order for a decade ?
Come on now, this is just bad faith nonsense because of WC/ICC trophy losses. Make a point that isn't "Oh we lost so **** everyone off" with no thought involved.

Sunil1z

International Debutant
Come on now, this is just bad faith nonsense because of WC/ICC trophy losses. Make a point that isn't "Oh we lost so **** everyone off" with no thought involved.
Name me 1 Team that has kept same top 3 for decade . You can give historical examples from other team too.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Name me 1 Team that has kept same top 3 for decade . You can give historical examples from other team too.
I think India had Sehwag Sachin Ganguly Dravid as the ODI top 4 for a decade. Countless other examples too from top of my mind without dwelling into statsguru. Like,

Sohail-Anwar-Ijaz, Mark Waugh-Gilchrist-Ponting, Marsh-Boon-Jones , Jaya-Kalu, Aravinda etc.

Socerer 01

International Vice-Captain
all that is needed to be a national team coach is one successful season with an ipl side these days. worked so well when they appointed the guy with five successful seasons as the captain, why not do the same with the coach just because he passes the vibe check

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
all that is needed to be a national team coach is one successful season with an ipl side these days. worked so well when they appointed the guy with five successful seasons as the captain, why not do the same with the coach just because he passes the vibe check
Do you know there's a Caps Lock key on your keyboard?:ph34r:

Sunil1z

International Debutant
What did I say today ? Entire batting line up needs to be overhauled. Imagine playing a home World Cup with this Top 3 ? Guaranteed 1st round exit .

Gill and Shaw should be the new opening pair . Give an entire series to them and see the result and then decide for future.