• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How much will you watch?

Redbacks

International Captain
Had a man-date with a friend of mine in the 05 series to watch as much as possible, and whilst being at uni we managed to watch most of the series. This time around it's off to bed midway through the second session and he is under the thumb!!!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Don't really think there's anything wrong with going with someone ten years or so older as long as you're not a kid...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Where did I say there was anything wrong?

Though it is unusual, and will near-inevitably run into problems 20 years down the line. In any case, there's presumably 15 years or so between Pothas and vogue.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cradle-snatching not a pleasant term to throw about really Rich ;)

Anyways. ****ing working tomorrow. am so mad at Michael Clarke and Brad Haddin.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I will take tomorrow off work and spend it watching daytime TV, trying to build up 20 minutes of unwatched cricket at a time in the vain hope that when I turn the cricket back on we will have taken a couple of wickets.