• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest score in a 1 on 1 game?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
252 by my mate against his little brother. It sounds slack, but his little brother is very good. But the batting was just aweseome.

BackyardHack

Cricket Spectator
Got out for 238 last year, I haven't been in form lately, after that score I scored another 2 200's (216 and 204) and a 196 (out by 6 and out rule). Since then I've scored 4 100's.

Over the roof on the full is 12 runs :)

janetibarbosa

Cricket Spectator
It was then, when I was 12-13. I played my cousin, and did some 230S. Weird cross-section did not have, everything runs scored was in progress.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I may have got a 50 something. I used to be a difficult to dismiss batsman...well at my level of cricket :laugh:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I may have got a 50 something. I used to be a difficult to dismiss batsman...well at my level of cricket :laugh:
OK, wait. That was not in a one-on-one match, but a team match. Don't think one on one matches were ever longer than 2 overs or so.