• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest score in a 1 on 1 game?

redbaron

Cricket Spectator
988 against my 18 year old brother and 7 year brother, altho my older brother bowled most of em. this was over a period of 3 days were they couldnt get me out ahahahahah it was fun but it had to end with they said they werent gonna play unless i declared....real cricket top score 183* in a 60 over game in sydney.

cameeel

International Captain
162 With boundries being the surrounding river, so about 2om to each bank,
but i had 184 hit against me!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
not very high... maybe 50? i was the younger brother. and im positive my brother found some way to cheat.

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
redbaron said:
988 against my 18 year old brother and 7 year brother, altho my older brother bowled most of em. this was over a period of 3 days were they couldnt get me out ahahahahah it was fun but it had to end with they said they werent gonna play unless i declared....real cricket top score 183* in a 60 over game in sydney.
Surely you would get 12 more runs and then retire...

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
my friend scored 250 against his little brother ... he got so tired bowling he was just rolling his arm over by the end

reminds me of a backyard test where i needed exactly 100 with only one wicket in hand in a match that had only yielded 80 odd runs in the match ... got to 99 and then got bowled ... shocking

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
membersstand said:
Reminds me of a time i bowled a pearler of an offie to hit Bork's off stump :D
gee, i remember that

i had it covered, and i reckon it bounced off the pitch, and somehow bowled me

another shocking backyard moment

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
206*... in an actual game my highest score is 125* off 70 odd balls without a single six in an inter-school 25 over game...

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1v1 is 200 then was forced to declare (the only double hundred made in these parts) it's become pretty competitive since then with the first hundred in months only coming up last weekend. :cool:

In real a heady 7 is the best i've made - i can't bat against pace at all =/

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
2v1 i made 126.
Rules no hitting on leg side(except in the V)...boundries were 30 meters away(Roughly could be more) on 126 i got bowled of a slower ball on legside(it was already quiet dark) and i was quiet dead. as i already played a proper cricket match that day.

Mike2

Cricket Spectator
Backyard cricket: about 400*. i have two slightly younger brothers, age 12 and 10. im 14.
Proper cricket: 139 for my club's sunday senior side.

Last edited:

King_Ponting

International Regular
Mike2 said:
Backyard cricket: about 400*. i have two slightly younger brothers, age 12 and 10. im 14.
Proper cricket: 139 for my club's sunday senior side.
400? Your brothers must be patient....