• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group H - Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, South Korea

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ripper868

International Coach
Felt slightly bad for Suarez at the end, but, then, I didn't. Rest of the subs going off at the officals at the end was poor form, but not unexpected. Never a penalty on Cavani.

ripper868

International Coach
Agree - I've got no love for Uruguay or Suarez - Suarez tbf was actually controlled at least. Cavani and the reserve keepers can gagfc.

Chubb

International Regular
Was hoping for something truly psychopathic from Uruguay ??, but it wasn’t to be.

For all their villainy they are a great sporting story. And apparently it’s a lovely country, I would like to visit one day.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I’ve not been but everything I’ve heard is that Uruguay is a great country. Suarez himself is apparently absolutely lovely off the pitch. Using football as an outlet for all of your darkest, most evil instincts is the Uruguayan way.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
**** you Portugal! Losing to South Korea denied me bragging rights here at home. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.