• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group H - Portugal, Ghana, Uruguay, South Korea

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
24 November 2022
Portugal v Ghana

24 November 2022
Uruguay v South Korea

28 November 2022
Portugal v Uruguay

28 November 2022
South Korea v Ghana

2 December 2022
South Korea v Portugal

2 December 2022
Ghana v Uruguay

Chubb

International Regular
The two great pantomime villains of world sport, Portugal v Uruguay will be hilarious.

As someone who doesn’t like football much I’ve always had a soft spot for both, because they’re completely unrepentant about who they are and their carrying on is mostly harmless.

Last edited:

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Felix initiated that head to head contact and 1 yellow from that to the other guy?

Niall

International Coach
That was a fun second half, having watched Ronaldo today and all season for Man Utd, his wastefulness in front of goal is going to be a huge problem going forward against better sides.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I had a 3-3 draw at 200/1 in an odds-weighted prediction league, so the comedy goal that wasn’t was quite traumatic for me.

Yesterday I had Spain 6-0 at 66/1. A TV is getting broken before the tournament is over.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I had a 3-3 draw at 200/1 in an odds-weighted prediction league, so the comedy goal that wasn’t was quite traumatic for me.

Yesterday I had Spain 6-0 at 66/1. A TV is getting broken before the tournament is over.
I’m in a tipping comp with my mates, which I am currently last in.

I’ve put my tips on a daily accumulator as £1 bets the last two days and it’s been dead by midday on both days

Chubb

International Regular
Hoping for an exhibition of pure football bastardy tomorrow morning Aus time ????

I want to see dives, hacking, infighting, brawls and cards.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
& clutching of faces.

It's sad that the art of collapsing to the ground grasping one's face as if to prevent the skin from peeling from the bone when a defender passes within two feet of one is seemingly becoming a lost art at this world cup.

I mean, who doesn't love this:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
& clutching of faces.

It's sad that the art of collapsing to the ground grasping one's face as if to prevent the skin from peeling from the bone when a defender passes within two feet of one is seemingly becoming a lost art at this world cup.

I mean, who doesn't love this:

I like the 5-10 rolls after (not) being tackled, and the heels flicked right back so they almost touch their ears.

You know if someone is really hurt. They just hit the ground.