• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group G - Brazil, Korea DPR, Côte d'Ivoire, Portugal

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
**** this poncy ****. Shame he's such an enormous **** of a man, because I'd really love to enjoy watching him play.

Bobisback

International Regular
This game is by far the most enjoyable for mine. No goals yet, but the football has been solid. Not sure who I want to win... Really want both to go through.

shivfan

Banned
This game is by far the most enjoyable for mine. No goals yet, but the football has been solid. Not sure who I want to win... Really want both to go through.
I agree....

Both teams have signalled their intent in the first half hour. The other matches were bore-fests....

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Well that ended up being pretty frustrating. The half started brightly and showed all the signs of being a cracker, only to degenerate into a mass of fouls, dives and general meh-ness. Hoping for a spark to set off the second half.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Well that ended up being pretty frustrating. The half started brightly and showed all the signs of being a cracker, only to degenerate into a mass of fouls, dives and general meh-ness. Hoping for a spark to set off the second half.
Hopefully a nice punch up, tournament could do with one.

Pothas

A bad tempered game involving Portugal at the world cup, who would have thought......

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
In the space of 30 secs, Ronaldo dives and a guy goes down holding his head after being tapped on the arm.

Football is a great sport that I cant watch anymore

Matteh

In the space of 30 secs, Ronaldo dives and a guy goes down holding his head after being tapped on the arm.

Football is a great sport that I cant watch anymore
It's still alright as long as you avoid all games involving people from the Mediterranean and South America. Is easily the worst part of football by a country mile though.

Steulen

International Regular
It's still alright as long as you avoid all games involving people from the Mediterranean and South America. Is easily the worst part of football by a country mile though.
<cough> <choke>. The dive was a f****** German invention FFS. They're as bad as anyone. Don't be ****y now just because they shot some limp kangaroos the other day.