• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
23 November 2022
Belgium v Canada

23 November 2022
Morocco v Croatia

27 November 2022
Belgium v Morocco

27 November 2022
Croatia v Canada

1 December 2022
Croatia v Belgium

1 December 2022
Canada v Morocco

smash84

The Tiger King
Pretty tough grouping for Canada. There is a lot of excitement here in Canada about making the first World Cup since 1986, and this time the team is apparently much better. But getting friggin Belgium and Croatia in their first 2 games might mean an early flight home.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It's a bit of a smeller, yeah. Maybe four years too early for the Canuckians.

In their favour though Belgium are an ageing team, but still have a lot of quality, probably too much for yer Maples just now.

Croatia on a very decent run of form just now too.

ripper868

International Coach
Well, with penalty taking like that, I'd say Vancouver's NHL team may well have a better chance of scoring.

Everton Seymour

U19 Debutant
Hugely impressive opening half hour from Canada.
I disagree, their final third play has been shocking...You can't dominate a team like that and not score , I mean I found myself so frustrated with Canada they had Belgium on their knees ...Then Batshuayi showed them what being clinical is all about. Midfield is brilliant but the finishing has been awful.

ripper868

International Coach
if they can find someone to keep their head in the final thrid, they'll equalise this before long.