• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - Spain, Germany, Japan, Costa Rica

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Huh. Must be the most extended period of shiteness from Jerry I can remember.

Since a semi at Euro 2016 they've had two group exits in world cups and a 2nd round exit at Euro 2020 to England.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah easily. Which is bizarre considering they had that famously bad era in the early 2000s, during which they got to a final...

Howe_zat

Audio File

Since a semi at Euro 2016 they've had two group exits in world cups and a 2nd round exit at Euro 2020 to England.
Most of their side appears to be champions league winners too. They've done a lot more with a lot less.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Yeah

Back in the day they could turn up with a team of backpackers and make the final

Chubb

International Regular
IIRC until 2018 Germany had never gone out of a World or European championship before England.