• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - England, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Urgh, can't even find words to express just how poor Rooney in particular was. Couldn't even control basic passes, didn't chase down anything, just seemed lazy and prima donna-esque.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Great logic. The system is crap, so let's put a crap player into it and see what happens. Would suggest Joe Cole should get a game soon though, dire.
That Gerrard/Lampard are better players than Carrick doesn't necessarily make them a better fit for the side.

Carrick is one of only 2 British midfielders who's actually capable of playing a possession game.

Matteh

Pretty sure I could pass it back to the person who just passed to me and get nowhere itbt.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is anyone else now grateful England and Australia didn't draw each other?

Not because of any fear factor, but because the way both teams are playing it may have been the greatest shower of ****e in WC history.

grecian

Is anyone else now grateful England and Australia didn't draw each other?

Not because of any fear factor, but because the way both teams are playing it may have been the greatest shower of ****e in WC history.

Brazil-Italy, final 1994, tbh.

Matteh

No idea, refused to watch the general continuation of 'Yeah, that wasn't good enough' by the studio guys after the game as I'd managed to form that opinion myself already.

cpr

International Coach
Least we found a way to silence the Vuvuzela's.... Can't boo and blow at the same time...

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
The best fans are the ones passionate enough to boo you and kick the ass of anyone else doing the same. That passion pays your multi million pound salaries you ****stained ****wad. I know he's English but people like that completely get on my nerves - I hear it all the time from dumbass Philadelphia atheletes everytime they get booed by the home crowd.

jack_sparrow

U19 Debutant
lol. british fans are idiots :laugh: .

your team sucks dragonballz. That much is true. But support your team always. sign of a weak minded fan base. imho.
:sleep:

R_D

International Debutant
I knew England will play crap but that was just pathetic.... Such a dire effort by them.
Capello must rate SWP quite highly.... No Joe Cole... But keeps on bringing SWP of the bench..