• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - England, Russia, Wales, Slovakia

Which teams will qualify from this pool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ftr I'm not saying Rooney's been rubbish. But he's miles short of what you want from an international centre mid, he slows the tempo down far too much and he plays too many passes that look impressive but don't actually achieve anything in an attacking sense. No coincidence they've played at a faster tempo and been more direct tonight.
Well it must be a coincidence as his replacement has been absolutely horse ****. Did nobody tell Wilshere we were not in white tonight?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Well it must be a coincidence as his replacement has been absolutely horse ****. Did nobody tell Wilshere we were not in white tonight?
Are you expecting me to defend Wilshere or something? Guy's a dud. Still a better midfielder than Rooney.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
He's been the worst of the replacements. Vardy and Sturridge both look more dangerous than Kane and Sterling have. No one wants to shoot early, or from distance though.

cpr

International Coach
I don't get Slaven Bilic's hair. On first glance it looks like he's growing out a hair transplant, however having marvelled at it all season his hairline has always been that far forward. It's just going bald within itself without actually receding.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great assist by Bale for the 2nd goal.. hadn't seen that side of his game before.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Are you expecting me to defend Wilshere or something? Guy's a dud. Still a better midfielder than Rooney.
No I know you hate him. His showing here has been so far below Rooney's it's not funny

I'm not even a Rooney fan. I was as sceptical as the rest of you going into this tournament. But against Russia, and second half against Wales, he constantly played the right ball. Usually to Walker, our best attacking threat in those two games in my opinion.

flibbertyjibber

Disagree think it's great, people that haven't performed have been dropped. I love Alli, but he and Kane look really tired, a rest not a bad idea at all.
I'd have dropped them but would have played Walker and Rose, as it happens Clyne has been our best player anyway so not missed Walker going forward. Not sure dropping Rooney was a good idea.

flibbertyjibber

No I know you hate him. His showing here has been so far below Rooney's it's not funny

I'm not even a Rooney fan. I was as sceptical as the rest of you going into this tournament. But against Russia, and second half against Wales, he constantly played the right ball. Usually to Walker, our best attacking threat in those two games in my opinion.
Wilshere has been crap. Rooney should be on soon.