• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greatest ever sporting come backs

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I can only count one - Brumby. Sledger is too but hasn't been around for a while.

Always felt Marc was a closet CDMs fan too. :ph34r:

JBMAC

State Captain
The Second Test of the 1960/61 series Aussies vs WI...Mackay and Kline batting for over a session to force a draw against amighty WI side that was superbly led by Worrell...Played in Adelaide and they were the last two "in"

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
^As a wildcard, greatest moment. :cool:

As much as I hate to say it, Hewitt coming back against Federer in 2003 Davis Cup, when he was 2 sets to 0 down, and a break down in the third. Was ridiculous, and I think it was the catalyst that set of Federer down his path of greatness. It stung him quite badly from what it sounds like when he talks about it.

Hewitt hasn't beaten him since.
Great match that, watched every shot of it, Davis cup is the only time i cheer for Hewitt, and to his credit, he was frigging awesome. It's quite amazing to think that Federer could actually lose a match when up 2-0 :p

Xuhaib

International Coach
Stone Cold Steve Austin defeating The Rock at WM X-7
Dire example, it was a great back and forth match.

Comeback for wrestling would be Hogan formula matches in the 80's, he gets beaten like **** fot the whole match just when the bad guy is about to finish him off Hogan starts the hulk up gets a big boot followed by a leg drop and see ya later dude!.

Fiery

Banned
Stone Cold Steve Austin defeating The Rock at WM X-7

Comeback for wrestling would be Hogan formula matches in the 80's, he gets beaten like **** fot the whole match just when the bad guy is about to finish him off Hogan starts the hulk up gets a big boot followed by a leg drop and see ya later dude!.
Can we keep this **** to the appropriate thread. I know you think it's real GoT_SpIn but c'mon!

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member

That just means Hogan is a talentless over-paid peace of crap

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
I know someone has proberly mentioned it but...

1999 Champions League Final greatest 3 minutes of sport iv seen in my life :thumbup: :clap: