• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GOLDEN PAIRS:Choose your favourite pairs to battle with each other

Swervy

International Captain
Sanz said:
Are we playing a Double Wicket Tournament or just two bowlers bowling their *** off all day to two batsmen ? I think at the end of the day we wont be able to differentiate between the bowlers and batsmen.

would love to have seen a double wicket comp between the Big 4 in the 80's

Benny2k1

U19 12th Man
Spofforth and Warne to Lara and Bradman

Would love to See Bradman Bat.
Love to see How Much of a demon he was
Lara Vs warne, 2 record holders tryin to outwitt eachother

Last edited:

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
gavaskar and barry richards opening to malcolm marshall and curtly ambrose

FRAZ

International Captain
Shoaib Akhtar and Glenn Mcgrath
Bowling to
Ramnaresh Sarwan and Sourav Ganguly and on a dead flat pitch .

FRAZ

International Captain
One more One more
Shoaib Akhtar and Merv Hughes bowling to
Javed Miandad and Mike Gatting

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mike Gatting and Inzamam against any pair of bowlers with 5 minutes till tea.

Anyone care to place a bet on who gets himself out first?

Run like Inzy

U19 12th Man
In recent times I wouldve personally like to have seen more Shoaib V Lara, can anyone remember that bouncer?
Historically maybe Mcgrath/Warne v Bradman
I reckon Bradman wouldn't have lasted all that long with both of them in their prime

FRAZ

International Captain
Run like Inzy said:
In recent times I wouldve personally like to have seen more Shoaib V Lara, can anyone remember that bouncer?
Historically maybe Mcgrath/Warne v Bradman
I reckon Bradman wouldn't have lasted all that long with both of them in their prime
I do :ph34r: