• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From the Pavilion

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Me:
Rocket City Trash Pandas
(I'll probably start a Franchise this week so I'll let you know on that one asap)

Dwyer:
Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers
The Nightman Cometh

Starris

U19 12th Man
I'd be keen. And I can setup a comp if need be.

Think I have spare credits.

If you have space my teams are as follows:
- the lynch ninjas
- the slack caps

I also tried BT and Stumped and just found both not as easy as FTP. Played BT for longer because of the test format. Too time consuming though. FTP can be played by someone with little to no cricketing xp imho.

Starris

U19 12th Man
What happened to bot teams getting better?

I'm 233/2 after 17 overs with a pretty average div 4.2 team.

The opposition all rate about 20k.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1. Navman Cheesecake (HDS)
2. Otago (NZT)
3. Ashgrove Astronauts (Jarquis)
4. Rocket City Trash Pandas (DCYE)
5. Zero Pillars and Hero Fillers (Bobisback)
6. The Lynch Ninjas (Starris)
7. Inner Western Wombats (Morgieb)
8. Brew Boys (number 11)

Looks like there's enough for one team each. Let me know if you'd prefer to replace your main with the affiliate. Might also be useful to know what sort of ratings your team's getting. I'm rating about 225-230k at the moment.

HeathDavisSpeed

It'd be good if it was a competitive league. Could put in a maximum salary for a player so for those of us who've been playing for a while, it'd be a mix of seniors and youth and for those newer players you can put in your best XI?

Son Of Coco

I missed this talk about a friendly comp too. My Senior team's rating is 179k - I constantly rotate players in from my Youth team/out as they get too expensive wages wise.

We are The Dutch Ovens.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Both my main and affiliate are around 200k - 240k, which is on the high side compared to the rest of you guys so I suspect I'd have to use a number of youth players to make it fair.

Number 11

State 12th Man
Can rate anywhere from 220-260 depending on player rotation. Have several young seniors and older youths to balance out.