• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum very slow recently

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not exactly downtime, and probably a blessing in disguise for the forum, but I just made a post in the What Do You Look Like thread and maybe it's just my computer but I can't for the life of me see it. When I go through my recent posts it says that I've made it, but when I click on the thread it just takes me to page 526 instead and won't let me go to page 527.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Not exactly downtime, and probably a blessing in disguise for the forum, but I just made a post in the What Do You Look Like thread and maybe it's just my computer but I can't for the life of me see it. When I go through my recent posts it says that I've made it, but when I click on the thread it just takes me to page 526 instead and won't let me go to page 527.
Yeah forum showed it as having a new post but last post is by SoC.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yeah kept going nuts trying to figure out why I couldn't see andy's post, eventually gave up and put the kleenex away.

EDIT: Seems I unclogged the pipe. Strange.

Last edited:

stumpski

International Captain
Just taken me 15 minutes to edit a single letter on a post in Cricket Chat. Made breakfast while I was waiting. :dry: