• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fiery

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpr

International Coach
I believe you've missed something in the region of 184 rounds there my good fellow.
I believe that in the thread discussing Perm/Fiery failing to ignore each other and winding each other up, and its final conclusion, you two are doing exactly the same. Thats what i was alluding two. Wouldnt have drawn that conclusion if it wasnt so blatently obvious from other area's of the forum that you dont exactly see eye to eye.

Two very good posters, right up there at the top of the tree imo, lets not lose one of ya :p

Flem274*

123/5
TBH both Perm and Fiery are as bad as each other. Both will deny this but it is blatantly obvious to me they set out to abuse and wind each other up. What is very sad is they couldn't just ignore each other and let whatever abuse the other said flow over the top of their head. Hell every year I'm dragged off on a family holiday with family friends and some I thouroughly dislike but I haven't drowned them or set their tents on fire (yet) and I'm probably one of the more reactionary people around. On forums there are going to be lots of different perspectives on everything and if you want to use the forum you need to be able to co-exist with everyone else.

What irks me is Fiery gets the permaban whilst one of the golden boys of the forum (due to his excellent cricket knowledge and being a likeable guy) gets off scott free.

As for the age thing, does it matter? Ooh I'm 16! Big ****ing deal! I though we were better than kindergarten children crying about their age or missing out on the red crayon. Geez.

Athlai, don't be silly mate, no good wil come of your protest as the mods are not going to repeal their descision as they have Fiery's previous history to back them up. All that will happen is you will eventualy return and your "respectometer" would have dropped a bit wth some people who may then think you're a bit of a joke. Also with you and Fiery gone I might get bored more.:@

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What irks me is Fiery gets the permaban whilst one of the golden boys of the forum (due to his excellent cricket knowledge and being a likeable guy) gets off scott free.

As for the age thing, does it matter? Ooh I'm 16! Big ****ing deal! I though we were better than kindergarten children crying about their age or missing out on the red crayon. Geez.
Hahaha, I'm hardly a 'golden boy' of the forum. Fiery got a permanent ban because of the previous 4 (?) bans that he's had, or so I understand. With regards to your age thing, what exactly do you mean? Fiery seemed to be the only one happy to bring up posters age as a reason they were wrong, so your comment seems a little weird.

Flem274*

123/5
Hahaha, I'm hardly a 'golden boy' of the forum. Fiery got a permanent ban because of the previous 4 (?) bans that he's had, or so I understand. With regards to your age thing, what exactly do you mean? Fiery seemed to be the only one happy to bring up posters age as a reason they were wrong, so your comment seems a little weird.
With regards to age I wasn't talking about you I was talking about the people talking about it in this thread.

Compared to many you are definitely one of the favourites, though I won't go as far as SP does with his big names thing. Yes that would be my reasoning too behind Fiery's banning because he was acting badly and he had previous history so I have no complaints about him copping a punishment. I just feel that you're not nearly as innocent as you and the mod team think you are with your baiting and winding up of Fiery. Obviously he should not have reacted but you knew he would react and counted on that reaction for your entertainment or attempt to get him banned or whatever your thinking was. Thats the way I see it.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
With regards to age I wasn't talking about you I was talking about the people talking about it in this thread.
Most of the people who brought it up in this thread were 'against' Fiery on that particular issue, as they feel that age doesn't count a great deal. Obviously there a few others (JBMAC for one) who feel that age is important 8-) , but I agree with you. It doesn't matter in the slightest, and that's what bugged me about Fiery most of all. It was as though he couldn't get over the fact a 17 year old who hasn't been watching cricket for all that long actually had a prepared and logical argument against something he said.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm one of the opinion that if any one gets offended on an internet site then they need to head into the sunshine more. Fiery was a good poster, I always got a laugh from some of his rants and the cricket forum is worse without him.

JBMAC

State Captain
I must of stuffed up the first time so I'll try again.
This is a message from Fiery to all his friends here.

Hi all,
It was a shame it had to come to this but I would like to say goodbye to a lot of people who I conversed with over the years and who I felt like I built up a nice rapport.
Alternative - Top bloke. Hope to stay in touch. His love of Ganguly is a bit disturbing but each to their own ;)
GeraintIsMyHero – Nice bloke
Voltman – Strangely two-faced and his humour swung from very, very funny to shockingly bad at times but ultimately I like him.
JBMAC – Favourite member and a very good friend off the forum
Athlai – One of the very, very good new members and a hell of a nice guy off the forum as well as on it
Flem274 – Always good for a chat and a laugh. Also one of the top drawer newer members
HeathDavisSpeed – Pretty much your perfect cricket chat room member. Funny as hell and knowledgeable on the game.
BoyBrumby – Great Bloke. The wittiest guy on CW
archie_mac - Another great guy. Was organizing the Cricket Awards very well until Richard took over and it died.
Pinchy – Beaut young fella who was always game for some good old nonsensical banter.
dontcloseyoureyes - Quite a funny bloke at times. Told me he wouldn’t care if I died in a fire once….hahaha. Must have forgotten what my name was. He grew on me.
Piper – Nice lass
Mr Casson – A bit like dcye. Rated himself a bit too much but a very funny guy and always loved his posts.
Hoggy31 – Like his SOH a lot.
Pratyush – Really nice fella to chat with on MSN.
Matt79 - Brutally honest with me at times, but I like that
pasag - Likewise but a nice guy I think
PrinceEWS - one of the best guys on the site tbh. Shame about the Watson-love and McCullum and Oram-hate though.
kweek - good fella to chat with on MSN
cover drive man - Good chess player and nice young fella
andmark - the youngest member of the site and by far the politeist. Everyone else should take a leaf out of his book, including myself

I am sure I have missed a few but this was done in a hurry. I will miss you all.
Anyway, I’m not too fussed about being banned tbh as it gives me more time to spend with my loved ones. The way that Perm went about it was not good but it’s only a chat site.. All the best to everyone and hope you have a very Happy New Year

Regards,
Fiery

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I've been quiet this whole time thinking if I asked, someone would call me a dumb ****.
Now I can honestly say I never would have gotten DAC or NAC by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.