• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fiery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt79

Global Moderator
All I can say is remember Stumped. He/she I think got banned for offence. But it wasn't a permament ban. Maybe Fiery deserves that chance too.
(Stumped then got banned for life)
tbf, he's been temporarily several times before, so he's had a chance.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The doctoring of this thread makes it appear as though I started the discussion, which I didn't. I couldn't give a monkey's about Fiery or his ban and made just a throw away quip in the middle of a totally different thread.8-)
Does it really matter?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not in the slightest. Nor does it matter if pasag posts or not, but some people held a wake.:laugh:
WTF is holding a wake?

And yes, it does matter, to quite a few people, whether or not Gelman posts. Believe it or not, this forum is no more or less meaningful than anything else which anyone chooses to hold dear to them, and some people are disappointed that he has become disenchanted enough to withdraw for a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.