• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League Draft

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Second straight tie. :(
I thought I had that one. Where the **** did Lamina Kone's 3 points come from? Victor Wanyama's 4?

Although tbf Son not scoring more points was a miracle. I left Rashford on the bench again, could have got him on for Firmino if I'd paid attention on Friday.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The timing of games is a much bigger issue for me with this than I anticipated. I'm usually always at work when the afternoon games kickoff on Saturday/Sunday so I miss the squads and always end up starting someone who isn't playing. For example, this week I started Silva and had Gundogan on the bench. I should have anticipated it I guess. Oh well. I got smoked anyways haha.

Uppercut

The timing of games is a much bigger issue for me with this than I anticipated. I'm usually always at work when the afternoon games kickoff on Saturday/Sunday so I miss the squads and always end up starting someone who isn't playing. For example, this week I started Silva and had Gundogan on the bench. I should have anticipated it I guess. Oh well. I got smoked anyways haha.
Is there an option to lock in the teams before the teamsheets in the first game are in? I would much prefer that and it sounds like it would suit you better too. Too much micro-management ruins FFL imo.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I don't really like that idea, what if you have someone playing the Sunday games but they're a late withdrawal? This way you can still conceivably replace them and not be screwed over by it. I don't really mind it on my end, I could be more diligent if I wanted.

Uppercut

I would say that late withdrawals are equally likely to affect everyone, whereas being able to change your team after seeing the teamsheets benefits people who live in a European timezone and/or don't have to work weekends. Late withdrawals are also pretty rare. But I really don't mind, it's your call.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Happy to have it locked pre kick-off.

I did make a late switch on the Sunday this week but not sure why as I'd already won my game.

Uppercut

Nail biter against Smitteh this weekend. Need Ozil to out score Koscielny by two points to win.