• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League Draft

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
GK's value is in relation to every other GK's value, not in relation to outfield players. If you could play no GK and use another outfielder then it's fair to compare them with each other.
But isn't it possible to play no keeper? Odd Jobs played 5-3-3 against me.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If keepers got points you'd still have lost because Courtois didn 't score points for me either.
Good point, to be fair don't really deserve to be winning on 28 points anyway.

I am going back to blaming Clattenburg.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
But isn't it possible to play no keeper? Odd Jobs played 5-3-3 against me.
Hmm I just saw that.

I can change it so that 1 GK must always be started but it also retroactively screws over TBY's team and gives him no points for the first two weeks. Instead of changing it I think we should just have a gentleman's agreement to always start a keeper in here, and then hopefully he reads this and does so. I will forcibly change it if need be, as he is 0-2 regardless so it doesn't affect his actual record, just his points total which I guess may become important in case of a tie or something.

I will monitor rosters from now on if people are fine with the agreement instead of the actual change.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Yes, we're all fair people to be honest. Gentleman's agreement but give him a couple of week to actually sign one up.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does TBY or anyone else want to trade for one of my keepers? Since I had to pick my team by list I ended up with two of the best ones- Cech and Forster.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sm00teh I just dropped Coutinho accidentally (instead of benching him) can you fix plz xox

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As much as my own incompetence is to blame, I must also advise people against using the app

Uppercut

Bastard Corrin sent me to yet another defeat. Left Rashford on the bench like a muppet.

Do new signings go into waivers?

ripper868

International Coach
Need Lukaku to score a hat trick tonight...undeafeted record gonna fall to a guy who hasnt won all season...god fam upper****...and also **** united for not olaying Mata/Martial.

Uppercut

Need Lukaku to score a hat trick tonight...undeafeted record gonna fall to a guy who hasnt won all season...god fam upper****...and also **** united for not olaying Mata/Martial.
Haha the hat trick wasn't even enough. I should have been out of sight, didn't think it mattered that Firmino was down as a striker. I should really read the rules before picking, keepers getting points for saves has thrown me too.

ripper868

International Coach
Ha yep - when i saw the result I thought the impossible had happened...then there's dam Baines with a Clean sheet and the other dude with an assist...well played...frustrating given the score i got would have beaten most others :(