• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League Draft

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
So basically we can take people out if they're not playing and replace them with reserves if their games kick off the next day?
No, they get locked in once the deadline has passed, so you can't take them out. But on Sunday you will have a sort of halfway house with 8-9 players locked in and potentially two free spots.

What you can do, if you get news on the morning that he's not playing, you can replace them with someone from your bench.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Hmm I thought it was set to before each players game of the day, not first game of the day. I'm gonna change it to 5 mins before their own game.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Okay, so Week 1 is in the books with the following results.

Code:
Team Pothas 		33 	[B]Dynamo Groin Strain 	41[/B]
FC Odd Jobs 		25 	[B]Rippers Runts 		42[/B]
[B]Bayern Bru 		25[/B]	Uppercut's Upper Crust 	14
[B]Big Club Bias FC 	32[/B] 	Team GIMH 		30
[B]Dynamo Morpork 		29[/B] 	Pep in My Step 		28
Some close games and some thrashings, and definitely some growing pains in the first weekend of the league with add/drops and scoring (my bad), but in the end it's all worked out and I'm pretty sure everything is as intended for the rest of the season. Hopefully it will continue. Don't forget that as well as add/drops, you can make trade offers to other teams. Trading is one of the best parts about this type of league so hopefully we'll see some activity as it continues.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha **** that was dire. Ah well, marathon not a sprint. Lol at Furball picking up the points with the second-worst score.

ripper868

International Coach
Essentially picked the remainder on "Will he play 90 minutes" and "what striker from a **** team could score 9-10 goals"

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Haha **** that was dire. Ah well, marathon not a sprint. Lol at Furball picking up the points with the second-worst score.
I left so much points on the bench, I think my entire midfield didn't play.

Love that it's a Rooney goal that saw me beat you as well.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are Keepers points being added correctly? I swear Adrian should have got more for that game.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well it seems a bit strange that Adrian got 5 points for yesterday when he made some saves and got a clean sheet but a Bournemouth outfield player that did **** all but played for 90 minutes ends up with 3 points.

Yeah I am just bitter that I lost by 2 points.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
GK's value is in relation to every other GK's value, not in relation to outfield players. If you could play no GK and use another outfielder then it's fair to compare them with each other.

I realise that Bertrand didn't play, so you would've won if GK's got points for minutes played, but that is basically not going to happen in nearly every other situation. The 3 points you get for those minutes will nearly always be cancelled out by the points of the other teams GK. In this example, he got 0 from his GK spot and you still lost to a 10 man lineup. That speaks more about the matchup then you losing because your GK didn't get 3 free points literally every other GK who played got.