• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England vs India - Avatar Bets

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Msg from Furball to Bi:

2 points for the win
1 point for the series win
5-2 lead in the centurion stakes
Broad has a healthy lead in the top wicket taker stakes
.5 points for top run scorer (Cook)
.5 points for top wicket taker (Broad/Anderson)
Furball 10
biased indian 0
Final standings for this bet:

Furball takes 2 points for the win
Furball already has 1 point for the series win
Furball takes 1 point for England having the top wicket taker in the series (Stuart Broad)
Furball takes 1 point for England having the most centurions in the series (7-3)
Furball takes .5 points for the top run scorer (Ian Bell)
Furball takes .5 points for the top wicket taker (Graeme Swann)

Final score - Furball 15 biased indian 0

So biased indian's avatar is mine until at least February 22nd. biased indian can only get his avatar back if the following happens:

India surpass England in the ICC Test Rankings
India regain the Pataudi trophy.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Ishant Sharma will have the best bowling average of any Indian bowler* to play in the series.

Two weeks.

*by bowler, I mean exactly that. If Sehwag bowls 2 overs all series and takes 1 wicket for 1 run, that doesn't count.

This plus the Praveen Kumar bet. GingerFurball to have this avatar for 4 weeks -

biased indian

International Coach
Final standings for this bet:

Furball takes 2 points for the win
Furball already has 1 point for the series win
Furball takes 1 point for England having the top wicket taker in the series (Stuart Broad)
Furball takes 1 point for England having the most centurions in the series (7-3)
Furball takes .5 points for the top run scorer (Ian Bell)
Furball takes .5 points for the top wicket taker (Graeme Swann)

Final score - Furball 15 biased indian 0

So biased indian's avatar is mine until at least February 22nd. biased indian can only get his avatar back if the following happens:

India surpass England in the ICC Test Rankings
India regain the Pataudi trophy.
i dont remember agreeing to the part in bold ???? :unsure: