• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England vs India - Avatar Bets

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I've got one in light of the counter-intuitive voting in the Raina v Morgan thread:

I'll carry the choice of avatar of any Indian fan (Bun & multis excluded, obvz) for a month if Raina outscores Morgan. If Morgan is the higher run-getter I chose yours for the same timespan.

Any takers?
I will take that.
Morgan: 194 runs @ 32.33
Raina: 104 runs @ 13.12

:cool:

There we go then, Cruxdude:

Enjoy.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Thank you and well done to your team. I was quite confident of winning this one after the start Raina had.
I never had a second's doubt. :whistling

Nah, looked bad for Eoin and me after the first test, I have to say. Thankfully Raina only added another 26 runs all series to his 78 in the second innings.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Surprised Morgan only scored that much with the oppurtunities he had to get free runs and with the Indian attack as it was with Zaheer out.

Raina was dire though.

Last edited: