• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League XV Friendlies

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
WoW! Great batting performance, and the bowlers worked well as a team. Should have probably got more than two wickets, but good to see others contributing.

Jarquis

How'd I do? Can't see the scorecard on my phone. Sounds like a good result for Colts though :)

Majin

International Debutant
Hopefully the skipper is pleased with my effort. Got a ton, got out to a handsome spinner, can't complain.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Finally hit a fifty but then threw it away and backed that up by failing in the second dig. Also bowled pies. Not really confident of starting in Round 1. :p

The less said about the result the better, but Benny was gun at least.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Great showing there. Good to see some of the newbies stepping up to make themselves known for the coming season.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
53 balls faced for 75 runs is enough for me in a practice match.

Demeza probably batting one spot too high!

Jarquis

Just checked the scorecard, 4 centurions and the opening bowlers fired. Promising signs.