• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League XV Friendlies

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bloody hell, did that pitch turn much or what? Our effficient bowling (mainly down to my fellow spinners as I was my usual indifferent OD self with the ball) meant the rest of us never got a go with the bat. Bloody hell Blue, thanks for nothing! Great win though and great to see Scott in particular get some on the board!

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cpr with a pretty epic 9 balls there, obviously wasn't up for a bat later on.

Overall would say that was pretty convincing. Pretty much could've chased anything down the way that chase went as well.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Well that was pretty ****ing fail. Batsmen didn't do too badly but the bowling was complete gash.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Horrible batting performance by Blue, but always good to see McNamara doing well. One of the good guys, he is.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Bloody hell, did that pitch turn much or what? Our effficient bowling (mainly down to my fellow spinners as I was my usual indifferent OD self with the ball) meant the rest of us never got a go with the bat. Bloody hell Blue, thanks for nothing! Great win though and great to see Scott in particular get some on the board!
Damn straight it is! Quality performance Green. Good bowling, good batting. OD season looks promising.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Hopefully the bowling gets better because that's average.

Chaulk and Stedmannnn, it's crazy to think that we had Markus as well until he retired. WAG.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Where's the UDRS when you need it.