• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loony BoB said:
On a sidenote, getting kind of annoyed at my habit of getting out in the 60's almost every time I pass 50. I must get nervous a little too early or something. I should check out all my past scores sometime and see just how bad I am in that regard.
They call that Sarwan syndrome.

Simon

good win blues, its positive to see that the side is winning despite losing 3 players to the test squad, keep it up guys :)

Majin

International Debutant
I know this is kinda late but I'm well chuffed and bummed about that 5 dayer. 2 runs away from a century is so ghey I swear ;__;.

I wish my OD form would pick up though. *_*

Yousuf_Youhana

U19 12th Man
congrats yasa on his performance, i get a nout out :) ...1/25 off 10, best economical figures in the gme but still conceded 270 plus..c'mon reds we gotta bowl like a unit

Sudeep

International Captain
Good team effort Blues...

Very pleased to carry my 5D form into ODs, especially after having a horrendous start in the shorter version of the game.

Itching to play a 25Smash game by the end of the season as well. Hopefully, I'll get my opportunity soon...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Monday 11th October

Cricket Web Black v Cricket Web Red at the CW Oval

CRICKET WEB RED 161/4 25.0 overs
CW BLACK 162/0 22.2 overs

CW Black won by 10 wickets

Man of the match: Rich_2001

Daily Blast Comment: A truly shocking effort by the Reds and a canter of a win for an understrength Black team.

---

England A v Cricket Web Green at the CW Oval

CRICKET WEB GREEN 143/5 25.0 overs
ENGLAND 'A' 146/5 22.1 overs

England 'A' won by 5 wickets

Man of the match: Ian Bell

Daily Blast Comment: The Green batting never got going and the bowling was under too much pressure, which showed as all but Delkap were loose and sufficiently dealt with.

---

Australia A v Cricket Web Blue at the PDV Dome

CRICKET WEB BLUE 160/4 25.0 overs
AUSTRALIA 'A' 155/3 25.0 overs

Cricket Web Blue won by 5 runs

Man of the match: Craig

Daily Blast Comment: No doubt there were some hearts in mouths when Australia A made a late charge and some would remember the last ball defeat of just a week or so ago. In the end though, Nath Patrick came back well enough and he and Mr Mxyzptlk held their nerve to surrender just 15 of the 20 needed from the final 2 overs.

Attachments

Simon

how an symonds and clarke get to play twice on the same day (aus v sl and aus a v blue) and the test players cant :p

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Pathetic bowling effort there Reds. We are showing the lack of depth in the bowling without David Kennett and Mr Wright. The batting did well, a total of 161 would of been a competitive total in any other game, however after the last match against Blacks we knew they can chase down anything up to 200, and it simply wasnt enough. Bowlers were erratic and didnt produce the goods when needed.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ahhh great team effort there, superb all-round bowling even when a particular opening bowler was pie-throwing.