• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
More info. to be released on club cricket within 24 hours.
I'm still working on the Australian teams, I will have them all to you by mid to late next week. I've just had a lot of exams and an assignment I thought was due next Friday is actually due this Friday, but don't fear, I'm working on it.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mister Wright said:
I'm still working on the Australian teams, I will have them all to you by mid to late next week. I've just had a lot of exams and an assignment I thought was due next Friday is actually due this Friday, but don't fear, I'm working on it.
Did you get my email? I've covered NSW and Queensland, so don't worry about those two.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Mister Wright said:
No, I didn't. When did you send it? And to which email?
Sent it a couple of days ago to pennyless_student. However now that I check my email outbox I don't see record of it, so I'm assuming that Outlook misplaced it because I'm certain I sent it.

delkap

State Vice-Captain
The season and over and atleast the Greens are 25Smash Champs. I am extremely proud to be part of the Greens for my debut season. Looking forward to season 8, and doing well for the team. Go Greens.

Mr Mxyzptlk

You just missed the offseason boat. Everything was in the PA forum, but all the spots are filled now. You can keep Ian company though. :)