• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
geez ur a comedian :p

how bout making a joke at someone elses expense for once :(
You just make it far too easy for me Simon. I'm sorry, it was all supposed to be in good fun. I will stop now.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mister Wright said:
You just make it far too easy for me Simon. I'm sorry, it was all supposed to be in good fun. I will stop now.
naa u have barely offended me yet, as much as you are trying :p

cbuts

International Debutant
AUST_HiTMaN said:
6 players dont make a team. Add to that most of them are international players, what happens if a international tour is schedualled during the season huh? Thats when big Reub and his captancy team starts to worry ;)
they have said no tours will be scedulded

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Please note that no international tour is scheduled for the first part of the Dev League Season 7, meaning that the internationals will have some good time available to play domestic cricket.
Key words being: 'First Part'. That doesnt say whole season, so thereis still the chance of a international tour during the season, it is a helluva long season mate.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Key words being: 'First Part'. That doesnt say whole season, so thereis still the chance of a international tour during the season, it is a helluva long season mate.
That's how I read it, it must mean the Red's are smarter Dave...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
either that, or just have more time to read useless details of unimportant matters :p

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
AUST_HiTMaN said:
6 players dont make a team. Add to that most of them are international players, what happens if a international tour is schedualled during the season huh? Thats when big Reub and his captancy team starts to worry ;)
Don't count out the other guys.Sanz and Timewell bowled well last season when they got the chance.This could also be a good year for the other guys.

PY

International Coach
lord_of_darkness said:
CWBCC Announcement,
Regarding Dev Captains and VC for CW Dev League teams after discussions are as follows:-

CW Red : Captain - Marc , V Captain - Buggssy
CW Blue : Captain - PY , V Captain - Mr Mxyzpltk
CW Black: Captain - Neil Pickup , V Captain - Master Blaster
CW Green: Captain - Age Master , V Captain - Lord of Darkness
I'm delighted to accept the role of CW Blue captain and am certain that I will be able to ride on the crest of the adundant talent that is on show in our squad. In this way, I urge people to express any thoughts they have on my captaincy and they will be taken seriously.

In all honesty, I'm a captain only by name; we are a squad of performers and I'm proud to be a part of the squad as much as the captain.

Now, let's ride to VICTORY. (Or drive/cycle/walk to pre-season training when it begins :p).

Bring it on the rest of ya, we're waiting. :cool2:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Well with a fellow Slow Bowler as captain of the Blacks, i'm not sure whether to be pleased or dissapointed, could mean limited chances or slow bowling emphasis.