• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Tom Halsey said:
Welcome back Nath. :D
Yea, very glad to be back. I believe my cricket in America will take a rise now and then I can come back at full strength and form. Lets go blues!!

ash chaulk

International Captain
Nath you black traitor you coulda been good in the Black Team you would have been a star you had potential kid but you decided that blue is the way to go... good luck you will be a target this season :P:P watch out

peace

masterblaster

International Captain
I was very loyal to my CW Green team and Im going to miss the side.

However, Im thrilled to be apart of a super talented CW Black team and Im happy to say Ive got some Ex-Green teammates such as Eclipse there with me.

Cmon boys, lets show them all!

Looking forward to another successful Dev League season, this time with CW Black.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
i dont believe there has ever been so much anticipation for a dev league season!! great to have so much involvement... :happy:

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
CW Reds pace bowling attack is looking awsome.

Mr P, Mr Wright, David Kennett, Zaid Ghansar, Imran Khan Jr and myself. From memory Zaid is a pacer?

Anyway that with A Massive Zebra and Pratyush for support, and Marc bugssy as part timers. We are looking set.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
The CW Green side is not too shabby.We've got some good bowlers with David Jr. and me leading the attack.Batting's solid with BlewY,Cloete and Age.We'll be looking to challenge again this season.

Timewell

U19 Debutant
I can bowl...I can bowl...pick me...pick me! :cool:

CW Green are looking to retain their OD Trophy again...whilst mounting a successful 5 day challenge...Now you know why you should have eaten your greens... :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Season 7 is set to be the most exciting Dev League season yet. Season 6 was a huge step up in terms of participation and performance among Cricket Web players and next time around it looks set to be even better. In a marathon season, each team will play some 40 competitive games over a period 2 1/3 months. Interspersed will be the new addition of 25-over competitions as teams compete for the 25Smash Bar Cup.

The format and schedule of the new season allows that CW teams play against CW players in 24 major games and 24 25Smash games to allow for maximum opportunity among local players. The presence of Australia 'A' and England 'A' will hopefully increase the level of competition, taking it a step up and thus producing Test class players for the CW XI.

Without further ado, your Season 7 Dev League schedule is attached in html format.

Please notify me of any mistakes (I'm sure there are some) ASAP.

Attachments

cbuts

International Debutant
the 14th of august is going to be a ggreat day. the startof the olympics, the start of the npc, and then the start of the season

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Ahh 12 more sleeps...i'm really looking forward to my debut season for CW Green, hopefully i can bust a few heads over the season :D

Watch out CW Red, the Green Machine is comming for ya ;)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
thewizard1o1 said:
Ahh 12 more sleeps...i'm really looking forward to my debut season for CW Green, hopefully i can bust a few heads over the season :D

Watch out CW Red, the Green Machine is comming for ya ;)
Bring it on Biatch! :ph34r:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
Captains and VC will be named anytime this week .. board discussions still carrying on..
must be a long conversation!