• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Honoured to be named captain of CW Green for another season, hopefully the team will be able to perform even better than last season. Dissapointing with some key players playing for other sides, however it will be very exciting playing along side players of the calibre of Blewy and Cloete.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Please note that no international tour is scheduled for the first part of the Dev League Season 7, meaning that the internationals will have some good time available to play domestic cricket.

Simon

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Please note that no international tour is scheduled for the first part of the Dev League Season 7, meaning that the internationals will have some good time available to play domestic cricket.
oh good, plenty time to get lots of failures then!

naa honestly im gonna take this season by storm and score runs by the truck loads....

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
oh good, plenty time to get lots of failures then!

naa honestly im gonna take this season by storm and score runs by the truck loads....
So I suppose you will be using the bat this season then?

cbuts

International Debutant
age_master said:
Honoured to be named captain of CW Green for another season, hopefully the team will be able to perform even better than last season. Dissapointing with some key players playing for other sides, however it will be very exciting playing along side players of the calibre of Blewy and Cloete.
dont think u were meant to realease anything yet haha.

its tdcc young guns here. i got my forum name changed :D

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
back in red and ready for action. It'll be good to slip the red cap back on my head and I have died my hair bright red in honour of the team. We will play with fire in our bellys and seek the championship.

Then after sink some Toohey's Red possibly the best beer on the planet.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
CWBCC Announcement,
Regarding Dev Captains and VC for CW Dev League teams after discussions are as follows:-

CW Red : Captain - Marc , V Captain - Buggssy
CW Blue : Captain - PY , V Captain - Mr Mxyzpltk
CW Black: Captain - Neil Pickup , V Captain - Master Blaster
CW Green: Captain - Age Master , V Captain - Lord of Darkness

zghansar

School Boy/Girl Captain
I luv the REDS

Im Extremely delighted to become a member again of the esteemed RED team. I would love to give an even successful season than last year's which was my debut. I hope I am of huge help to Marc my captain, Bugsy my Vcaptain and also the whole RED team.
Happy new season

Simon

lord_of_darkness said:
CWBCC Announcement,
Regarding Dev Captains and VC for CW Dev League teams after discussions are as follows:-

CW Red : Captain - Marc , V Captain - Buggssy
CW Blue : Captain - PY , V Captain - Mr Mxyzpltk
CW Black: Captain - Neil Pickup , V Captain - Master Blaster
CW Green: Captain - Age Master , V Captain - Lord of Darkness
Well done to PY for being named captain of the Blue team, we have some fine players and im sure we are gonna go really well....

Simon

Mister Wright said:
So I suppose you will be using the bat this season then?
geez ur a comedian :p

how bout making a joke at someone elses expense for once :(

cbuts

International Debutant
black will take it out. that colour just has an air of invinceablity about it

ash chaulk

International Captain
awesome Neil is our captain ive seemed to take a few catches off his bowling so keep on bowling there Neil

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
never... go the blues!! we have a great TEAM quality, and we are not chokers
Look at our class... Captain of the CWXI and a top notch batsmen Blewy... Best Batsmen in the CWXI undisputed Cloete..Experiened Veteran of CWXI and Current CWXI allrounder Lord of Darkness.. One of the fine talented CWXI bowlers David Jr.. Upcoming talented fast bowler Xavier Rose..Agemaster has by far got a good amount of experience and runs under his belt..

need i say more..

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
lord_of_darkness said:
Look at our class... Captain of the CWXI and a top notch batsmen Blewy... Best Batsmen in the CWXI undisputed Cloete..Experiened Veteran of CWXI and Current CWXI allrounder Lord of Darkness.. One of the fine talented CWXI bowlers David Jr.. Upcoming talented fast bowler Xavier Rose..Agemaster has by far got a good amount of experience and runs under his belt..

need i say more..
6 players dont make a team. Add to that most of them are international players, what happens if a international tour is schedualled during the season huh? Thats when big Reub and his captancy team starts to worry ;)